Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I know it's been a LONG time, but here's a couple pictures to show our Christmas spirit!

He's growing up too fast!!!

Mommy's little helper...what a fun mess we had!

Peyton was SOOOOO excited about writing his letter to Santa, and he keeps adding to it just about every day!

He sure likes to talk about Santa, but he's still not a fan of sitting on his lap. Did you notice the nice dad laughing about it!

He LOVES his harmonica that Grandpa got at Disneyworld for him.

He even cheers for the right team...Go Ducks!

But at the end of the day, at least he still sleeps!!!!

6 comments:

Gotolson said...

Sooo very cute! I especially love the Santa picture. I think that is the way most kids are, or at least Jude!!! He is still not a huge fan of sitting on Santa's lap. See you tomorrow! I am taking the day off of work, now we'll just have to wait and see if Gordon will go golfing with the boys.

Tammy said...

I'm so glad that you finally did a new post. Peyton is growing up so fast. I hope you guys had a good Christmas. Did you get our present on time?

M-O-R-G-A-N-'S said...

I love the Santa photo. lol Cute pictures. I love that at the end of the day they all sleep. :o)lol

The George's said...

I love the picture of Peyton with the Santa hat on. Brock finally warmed up to Santas lap after seeing him for a few minutes at the ward party. Yeah for the new post, it makes me feel closer! Happy New Year!

Brandon and Angela Hoopes said...

They do grow up too fast, don't they! 3 yrs old this month! CRAZY!

Megan said...

Hey Tish! Peyton is adorable. Love the pictures of you guys. I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas and hope you are having a great new year too. take care!