Monday, September 8, 2008

Fun Pictures from the Past Month


It's been a little crazy around here, but I feel like I finally get to take a little bit of a break...then we got asked to speak in church on Sunday, John's off to a 5 mile hike with the scouts on Friday and I am going to help the Primary out with their music until they can get a chorister, I guess life never slows down! Here's some pictures of the past few weeks. Some are from our trip to Yellowstone, the Maughan Family Reuion, helping dad build the front path (also one of him playing in his outdoor "playpin" while we worked), getting into the pool table pockets (yes he's now tall enough to reach in a get the balls out), sitting like a big boy at the table and enjoying one of the peppers from the garden...not sure if the stem was as good as the pepper! Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The George's said...

Fun pictures.

Ty and Tori said...

I'm loving his outdoor playpen...great idea! When are you guys coming down again??

Tammy said...

Cute pictures! I'm so glad you guys were able to come to the reunion. It's always great to see you. I love the picture of Ryan and Peyton. If you get a chance could you e-mail me a copy. Thanks!

Gotolson said...

It's amazing how much he looks like Jude in some of the pictures! I had a couple of double-takes.

Nathan Dial said...

TISH!!! You have got the cutest little boy. My mom told me he looked just like you (but of course he also looks just like his daddy!!) I LOVE IT!! I was on sunnee's blog for one of the first times and I saw your married last name and thought, Could it be? So, here I am inviting you to our blog and wanting you to keep in touch!! Peyton is the cutest boy ever!! I just could squeeze him!! We miss hearing from you and it looks like things are going so great for you guys. nateandbj.blogspot.com
Love to hear from you!!

The Lanyons said...

I love the multi-kid driftwood picture! What a fun collage!

Desiree said...

Tag your it, tish! Come to my blog to see...