Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

The rules are:
* Link to the person who tagged you: http://winzfamily.blogspot.com/
* Post the rules on your blog
* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted

Weird things about myself, in no particular order:

1. My hair was always blonder and I was more tan after going on vacation to Oregon while attending college in Hawaii.
2. I sing REALLY loud to my favorite songs in the car.
3. I can't get myself to sit down and watch any of the movies that most girls love, Sense & Sensibility, Emma...Never have seen any of them!
4. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. Watch the movies a million times & still love 'em!
5. I can learn to play just about any song on the piano once I've heard it, but if I haven't ever heard it I have a really hard time getting it down!
6. If I wait too long to eat I get a headache and it takes me about a week to get rid of it again.

TAG!!! You're IT!
1. Monica
2. Tome
3. Summer
4. Emily
5. Tori
6. BJ

6 comments:

Dial Family said...

NOT ANOTHER ONE!! ALright, I'll do it just for you tish!! Im so glad you checked your blog and that you got my message. This will be SOO much fun!!

Desiree said...

yay Tish! You're awesome, oh and hope the visits went well. I love the harry potter series too!

Dial Family said...

I'm done FINALLY TISH!! Sorry it took me so long but I finally got it done. Love ya,

Megan said...

Tish! How fun to see your comment on my blog! How did you find me? How fun to see your cute family. Peyton is handsome & is keeping you busy. I can't believe it's been over 10 years since we were all at BYUH. Time flies. How fun to keep in touch. take care, Megan

Erin Dooley said...

Just had to say hi when I saw your blog. Happy to see you're all doing well. Check ours out:)
dooley410.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

I'm just checking to see if you guys are alive up there in Oregon. Haven't seen you post anything in a while. I hope life is good and I'm looking forward to an update.