Monday, April 14, 2008

It was a success!!!

My first job as a Wedding Coordinator went great this weekend! I couldn't believe how smooth everything went for as grand of a wedding as it was! With the grand hotel, caterers, florist, photographer, string quartet, rental companies...I'm sure you get the picture, the only major hiccup was that the company that was providing the Ice Sculpture flaked out. All good in the end though, the bride was happy to save the money after all the bills were in! I have to say, it really tempts me to say forget-it to this full time job stuff and do just that for a living! It was a blast, very hard work, but all worth it!

2 comments:

The George's said...

So glad to hear it went well. It's a lot of work and you of all people can pull it off. Way to go! We're excited that you are coming down. We should go to the Kids Discovery Center here in Medford. Peyton would love it.

Tammy said...

Yea, I'm glad that you have a blog. It will be fun to keep an eye on what you guys are up to.